group window problem

Client and computer problems go here.
Bashal

group window problem

Post by Bashal »

I’ve run into a problem with my group window. I’m running the RoF2 client. In some zones my group window does not properly display group member health, mana, or endurance and does not change with changes to a group member’s health, mana, or endurance. When the problem occurs, the health bar appears full, but does not change when group members take damage or heal. It just sits at 100%. The mana and endurance bars are very tiny and barely visible as if the toon were out of mana and endurance, but neither the mana nor the endurance bars change regardless of how much mana or endurance any toon gains or loses. The problem appears to occur completely randomly and is not limited to specific zones. For example, I’ve zoned into PoK and had the bug, then zoned over to Tranquility and the bug was gone, then zoned back PoK and it reappeared. Sometimes it’ll happen in a zone one day and that zone will be fine the next. Sometimes the problem only appears once over a few hours of playing. Other times it seems to be almost every zone I try. Logging in and out does not resolve the issue. Shutting down the client and restarting doesn’t fix the problem. Clicking on toons doesn’t resolve the issue. I sometimes box up to six, but the problem occurs even with just two clients loaded and grouped. I use the default UI. I’ve tried reloading the UI, but that didn’t work. I use MQ2, but loading the clients without it didn’t resolve the problem. I use ISBoxer, but loading the clients without it didn’t resolve the problem. The problem does not occur on any of the other EMU servers I play on. I’m out of ideas short of uninstalling and reinstalling the client, but I’d like to see if anyone has ever run into this issue before or has any suggestions before doing that. Any ideas?