Servers are UP

Client and computer problems go here.
DragonBugg

Re: Servers are UP

Post by DragonBugg »

Another odd "bug" I ran into, the imprint rate is halved I think. Usually each imprint on the deinonychus takes it up 50%, but it only did 25%. I wonder if there's other settings or something that are defaulted maybe?
poru
Site Admin

Post by poru »

Good catch, thanks, game.ini got wiped somehow.

It looks like it happened before the hardware failure and it was only apparent at next boot.

Patch weirdness maybe, it has happened before.

Servers are rebooting now.
DragonBugg

Post by DragonBugg »

Something weird happened. This morning I played and did a few things around the base, got off and just now got back on, and it appears everything's been reverted. There was an update before I got back on, would that have had something to do with it?

EDIT: Now that I've been on a few minutes, I'm noticing it's very laggy and appears to be rubber banding and struggling to maintain connection.
poru
Site Admin

Post by poru »

I was running some diagnostic software earlier, trying to fully assess any fallout from the hardware failure, and it crashed the host twice.

I suspect the lag you experienced was from multiple ARK servers booting up in quick succession. I shortened the time between ARK server boots and I think I was too aggressive.

Let me know if it remains laggy.