Helm Graphics Not Showing

Client and computer problems go here.
hoonywife

Helm Graphics Not Showing

Post by hoonywife »

Hello, my helm graphics is not showing when I try toggling on/off in the options, relogging with options checked, and even trying to equip another helm with the option on. I think it started happening back when I equipped some sort of crown from Kunark (Droga drop) which did not have helm graphics by default. Presently, I have the LDON helm which does have helm graphics by default. I tried with different LDON helms, but it is not working.

Please help! I do not want to delete and restart character!

Thank you in advance.
hoonywife

Re: Helm Graphics Not Showing

Post by hoonywife »

Also, I want to add that I just tried two other RoF2 clients from different sources, as well as a titanium client and they all did not work. Toggling "show my helm" in all those clients do nothing and the helm does not show up. When looking at the character from a different character, there is no helm even when equipping and toggling on/off. When I start a new character with same race and class, and equip him with a helm it DOES show up. So I am at a loss on how to fix this from my side. I am guessing that it is something in the server side. Please help! /sob
hoonywife

Post by hoonywife »

I came across a list of eqemu server commands over at http://wiki.eqemulator.org/p?Command_Reference_N0ctrnl. It seems that there are 3 commands that has to do with helms:

#fixmob [race|gender|texture|helm|face|hair|haircolor|beard|beardcolor|heritage|tattoo|detail] [next|prev] - Manipulate appearance of your target 80 command_fixmob

#helm Change the helm of your target 80 command_helm

#texture [texture] [helmtexture] - Change your or your target's appearance, use 255 to show equipment 10 command_texture

Nonetheless, they are GM commands thus Poru has to input them.. Would one of them possibly fix this issue?
hoonywife

Post by hoonywife »

A kind player suggested (thanks Loonitunes) that it is random and it happens with certain helms only and he was right. I tried on the crescent newbie armor (Composite) and it came back!! So it seems that the LDON plate helms are no graphics by default? I will try another plate helm (better one) from the vendor.