Coral Hilted Tulwar useable by Warriors

Character or account specific issues.
Eodren

Coral Hilted Tulwar useable by Warriors

Post by Eodren »

I just noticed the other day that Coral Hilted Tulwar cannot be used by warriors. This is a real bummer, as it would make grinding AA's so much easier. Is there anyway to edit it so that warriors can use it too? Is there already a warrior equivalent weapon that I don't know about?

Thanks Poru. Keep up the great work!
poru
Site Admin

Re: Coral Hilted Tulwar useable by Warriors

Post by poru »

I can only guess, but I think the logic behind leaving warriors off this weapon and similar items, from the lore perspective, was that only magic weilding beings, i.e. Hybrids, could control a weapon imbued with such a powerful spell.

There is a marked absence of AE weapons for warriors and I am not likely to defy the spirit of the game so bluntly. For better or worse, I like to keep the feel of the PoP era.

Warriors are pretty powerful on Casual Dreams, but every class has it's downsides.
Eodren

Re: Coral Hilted Tulwar useable by Warriors

Post by Eodren »

I can understand that, and it makes sense from a lore perspective. Hybrids, especially paladins, need the sword more than most when it comes to damage output. Warriors have their pick of some of the best weapons in the game already. I guess it's more than fair they don't get everything. =)

Thanks Poru.