Guild Hall Issue

Character or account specific issues.
inwkxm

Guild Hall Issue

Post by inwkxm »

I noticed this yesterday but thought it was just me and when I logged in today the issue is persisting. When I try to enter the Guild Hall I get boot back to the Guild Lobby. This is not a huge issue just was going to head of to PoH to do some exping. Just wanted to give a heads up that there is an issue with getting into the Guild Hall.

Thanks,

Toban
poru
Site Admin

Re: Guild Hall Issue

Post by poru »

I did some work on the Guild Hall scripts last night and think I finally found the bug that has been plaguing us for so long.

I did quite a bit of testing last night, and again this morning when I saw this post, and all appears well.

But I left Poru parked in Guild Lobby last night so there may have been some latent variables in there that never reset for you.

Give it a try again and let me know how it goes.
inwkxm

Post by inwkxm »

I am still getting booted back to Guild lobby when I tried. I was able to get in yesterday morning but not since the afternoon and today. I am running ROF2 for client. I do not think I changed anything with the client other than some color for chat. I will keep trying as the day goes on.

Thanks,
inwkxm

Post by inwkxm »

I did a bit more testing. It looks like if you a not in a guild you can get in but if you are flagged in a guild at least the char I test was in <Dreamers> I could not get in the guild hall. I am not sure if something in Guild setting prevents this as I have never had to manage the settings so it could be something was changed for the guild that is preventing my guilded Char to not get in the Guild hall.

Just and update

Toban
poru
Site Admin

Post by poru »

It is working fine for other guilds.

Your guild may be bugged out somehow from when I was working on the script.

I've checked the database and nothing stands out.

I created an instance manually for your guild, see if that helps.

Otherwise it may take a server restart. Which is no big deal, we've been up 36 days now and things get weird sometimes at 45+ days for whatever reason.