Visatori - The People's Guild

Announce, discuss, and recruit here.
Ashtenerath

Visatori - The People's Guild

Post by Ashtenerath »

On 8/16/2017 Visatori, meaning "Dreamers" in the Roman language, was formed with the goal of providing community to the players of the Casual Dreams server. It is my belief that despite being a solo server, many people play on an Everquest Emulated server because of the fond memories of the people they made friends with grouping, raiding, and chatting. It is my hope to provide a place to encourage such friendship again.

All players are welcome regardless of level, class, number of characters they play, or how often they play. All members of Visatori agree to follow 3 simple rules when they accept membership:

1. To follow all rules set by the Casual Dreams server
2. Have fun
3. Don't be an asshat. It is amazing how many thing this rule can cover when you think about it.

If you have questions or desire an invite, feel free to post here or look for me in game, Ashtenerath is my in game name as well. I am typically on in the evenings central standard time.
Last edited by Ashtenerath on 17 Aug 2017 08:53, edited 1 time in total.
inwkxm

Re: The People's Guild?

Post by inwkxm »

I would be interested... I try to help out when I am on and it would be nice to get to know others as they join the server. Also getting to know some of the original server folks would be nice as well.

I am still semi new myself so I am still learning as I go, but I would be glad to offer assistance to new folks and do things with guild to improve the community as a whole. Heck just doing things with a guild would be fun IMHO :D

Toban
Ashtenerath

Re: Visatori - The People's Guild

Post by Ashtenerath »

We would be honored to have you Toban. I am typically on in the evenings central standard time. My character's name is Ashtenerath.
Rayne

Post by Rayne »

+1

Anything that encourages community gets my thumbs up, afterall that is what made EQ great in the first place!
Perissh

Post by Perissh »

Interested!