SK EPIC

They enjoy your pain.
Aniac

SK EPIC

Post by Aniac »

So I have been working on the SK epic or actually the components for two of them.

My experiences thus far:
1. Apparently the Lizard Crusader who drops the components to make Darkforge armor was changed at some point. They do not spawn inside the CT zone on the pyramid etc. They now spawn in Feerrott just outside the CT zone. Basically kill all the lizards in the triangle shaped land mass near the zone in to CT. There are about 5 small pyramids with lizards, and another 3-4 out by a spire near the tip of the triangle land mass. Thanks to Kontao for this helpful tip, as I was going by the guide on P1999, which has old or in this case incorrect info for this server.

2. Rharzar in Rath Mountains was not too bad, I simply rolled thru there a couple of times, and cleared all the drakes out in the one alcove they spawn in, came back later and Rharzar was up. He is a little green drake near the ground unlike the other black drakes flying around, easy fight, always drops the drake spine.

3. The Spiroc Lord in Plane of Sky does drop the blade of abrogation. He insta spawns once you kill him, and I saw 20 or so Spiroc Wingblades, 3-4 staves and a flute item or two before getting the Blade of Abrogation. You can tell if he is equiping it because it looks similar to the epic.

4. The ashenbone drakes are stingy with the decrepit hide, and the Froglok shin lord isnt the most common mob in Upper guk.

I havent finished it yet, will report back any other info.

Enjoy Casual Dreams ~
As of December 23, 2016:
Aniac-Rogue level 65, 745 AA's
Aniacromancer, Necro level 65, 225 AA's
Drainiac, Druid level 65, 39 AA's
Skaniac, SK level 65, 30 AA's
Last edited by Aniac on 27 Dec 2016 02:19, edited 1 time in total.
Garlok

Re: SK EPIC

Post by Garlok »

For the Ghoulbane: the shinlord's drop rate is ridiculous for that sword, and is rarely up it seems. When i played on other servers, i actually went to Felwithe's Mage's guild, where a Lvl 60 paladin named Joren Nobleheart is located. He drops the Ghoulbane and Shiny Brass Shield every time. This is definitely the way to go with this quest if this NPC is on this server.