new/old player seeking advice

They have a furry fixation.
temmy

new/old player seeking advice

Post by temmy »

Hello all

i found this server and loved the fact you can solo here it makes poping on and playing for a bit sooooo much easer

as a beastlord soon to be 47 can people guide me as to where to grind etc i found POJ exp slow but fun (sweet revenge from my live days lol)
also weapons i seen some nice things on traders but all cost a ton of plat any pointers where to get plat or weapons ?

many thanks
tem
hoonywise

Re: new/old player seeking advice

Post by hoonywise »

I noticed that the mobs in the older zones have significantly less HP compared to the mobs in the newer zones. With that said, I recommend the following zones for leveling from 47+. It is best when you duo and AoE portion of the entire zone at a time.

47-52 Howling Stones / Skyfire Mts.
52-58 Old Sebilis / The Hole
58-62 Crypt of Decay
62-65/AA Po Tactics

At 65 you want to clear Po Time B repeatedly for some gear then do the custom server events for post PoP items. Order of difficulty based on my experience is:

Easiest: Firiona Spiders (FV Entrance), Werewolves (Kithicor), Elementals (S. Karana), Brownies (Steamfont Mts.), Deathspeaker (Lfay, Nek, Rathe Mts.)
Medium: Bridge Troll (Hollowshade), Beholder (Gorge), Minotaur (E. Karana), Spectre - need kiting class (OoT)
Harder: Spider Queen (Butcher), Brownie Queen (Steamfont), Vampire (Lfay), Fabled ToV

There are also goblin strike forces that spawn in multiple zones that drop Tenish's Armor quest (Crescent Reach) molds and quest items. The power source for the upgrade drops from the Deathspeaker.

Hope this helps.

Tanks 65 War
temmy

Re: new/old player seeking advice

Post by temmy »

Thank you very much for your help tanks :)