Seventh Hammer access

Polite and constructive conversation.
Emphyrio

Seventh Hammer access

Post by Emphyrio »

Hello :).

Yesterday I tried to go kill The Seventh Hammer in poj. I had already done the trial of execution and talked again to Mavuin after for the pop progression. So I went and did the 5 other trials, got the 6 different marks. But when saying "I seek knowledge" to any of the tribunal guys, they keep telling me that there are still some trials to be done.
I tried telling each of them "What evidence of Mavuin?" and then running back to Mavuin each time, but even after that, they keep telling me that I have more trials to do and won't give the mark of justice.

Anyone did get the mark of justice around here? And if so, any idea what I might have done wrong? Thanks!

Edit :little update, the Seer tells me I have completed the trial of execution but none of the other trials.. Also I just did the PoD planar progression for the free AA, but after talking to Elder Fuirstel, I get the flag, then when I go back to Adler Fuirstel he keeps telling me to go seek his brother to heal him. So no AA (Gram Dunn still asks me for another story). When telling plane of disease to the Seer she tells me to speak to the planar projection and tell "I will destroy the plaguebringer"??