Hello

Polite and constructive conversation.
iceman115571

Hello

Post by iceman115571 »

Just saying hello to everyone. I'm not sure how populated this server still is but being an old school EQ fan I'm very excited to have some fun and challenges on this server. 1 question I had from reading other threads maybe I missed the answer but the armor from crescent reach..... is that quested or just random drops from mobs there? From what I've read that seems to be a decent set of gear to start with. Thanks
poru
Site Admin

Re: Hello

Post by poru »

Hi Iceman,
The Crescent Reach gear can be obtained by killing mobs in the starting area there.

Most of the Crescent Reach quests have not been implemented yet. Once you have leveled up, Tenish offers some nice Plane of Time equivalent armor made from drops found on some of our custom event NPCs.

The starter armor/weapon quests for most races are available in their respective home cities. I did the Ogre quests myself a few months ago. It is decent stuff for starting out.

There are some nice starting pieces available from the quest/task npc in Plane of Knowledge as well. You may need to visit the old version of the zones involved in some of them so you would need those zone files from an older client if you don't have them yet. You can have/visit both versions of the zones on later clients, like RoF2. Talk to a Magus to visit the old zone.

Welcome and happy questing! 🙂
iceman115571

Re: Hello

Post by iceman115571 »

Thanks for the info Poru and great job with the server I played as a monk this morning for a few hours had a blast plowing through small trains of pumas and bears outside crescent reach got to level 10. Toons name is fistsofury I'm sure u knew that being the admin. I have the RoF2 client I'll have to look into the magus havent made my way to PoK yet. I did find a set of armor from drops ended up buying the chest and legs from vendor. Seemed all I got was shoulders and boots mainly from bears and pumas. Thanks again for the info and keep up the great work