a gypsy dancer

They summon all the best toys.
iceman115571

a gypsy dancer

Post by iceman115571 »

anyone share their experiences with this mob ive read on alla this mob drops the power of wind item for mage epic very common over 82% according to eqmagelo. ive now sat through 6-7 spawns and nada. im in castle mistmoore is this the correct mob? cause some say on alla the mobs spawn and drop in Lfay also but not sure on this server. any help greatly appreciated
inwkxm

Re: a gypsy dancer

Post by inwkxm »

It has been some time since I did this, but I was able to complete the quest on my Mage. All I can remember is I was exping there during that time anyways so I just stayed in the ballroom and kept it cleared until I gt the item.

I can confirm it does drop it just may take a while.

Toban
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

Gipsy dancer only in ballroom here since lfay wasn t revamped back in pop or rof eras. Eqmagelo is wrong about the drop rate, it's rather low, on live as well. Gipsy musicians can drop the element as well but more rarely.
Madpeep

Post by Madpeep »

I just did this for my magician and it took me a long time for the gypsy dancer to drop the Power of Wind too. it sucks, but it happens. I brought two characters there around level 12 and stayed there until 33ish to get it to finally drop. I got some Red Dragon Tooth(s) off of Lord Nagafen and thought I'd try them out on two level 1 alts. Level 48 necromancer pets are pretty OP for them /nod