Blazing Stone of Demise

They summon all the best toys.
Jarcon25

Blazing Stone of Demise

Post by Jarcon25 »

I am trying to figure out who drops this item. On live it is from Ikkinz. Villy mentioned a Karana Blazemaster dropping this item. I cannot find where this critter can be found. I have a feeling its a world boss from the Announced (Levels x+) events. any additional info would be mot appreciated. I got very used to referencing ZAM for information. This server has a ton of custom content and I am still figuring out a lot of it.
Jarcon25

Re: Blazing Stone of Demise

Post by Jarcon25 »

Blazemaster in Karana. Thanks again Villy.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

The fire shard is less good than the lvl 62+ summoned weapons though. And there are range items with better stats. So more useful to pet classes other than mages (if the clicky can be used from inventory like it's the case for many items on casual. Not sure about that. Some enc illusion clickie items don t work from inventory for classes other than ench, despite no mention of "must be worn")
y2sky2003

Post by y2sky2003 »

Burning shank procs for 225 with an insane proc rate. It's far and away the best summoned weapon for pets. The only superior weapon is one with a Time Lapse (750) proc, and even then you want a shank in the offhand because Time Lapse procs have a cooldown.

For pet weapons, procs >> stats.
vardar

Post by vardar »

Where and who drops this?
y2sky2003

Post by y2sky2003 »

vardar wrote: 19 May 2020 12:13 Where and who drops this?
Blazemaster Arnab. He is a custom server boss in South Karana. You can tell he is up if you see the following server message:

Farsoth shouts, "I shall erase the Aviaks with fire!"

If you see "...bury the centaurs under a mountain of earth" instead, that means the earth elemental is up, and he'll need to be killed before there's a chance of Arnab spawning again.
vardar

Post by vardar »

Thanks!