Pet Focus Items

They summon all the best toys.
Jarcon25

Pet Focus Items

Post by Jarcon25 »

In the process of leveling up, I quested for the torch, broom, shovel, and stein. As I got into my epic I got the Staves of Elemental Mastery.
Is there a higher end pet focus item in the game? Since the epic is a charm, does that mean that any of the Staves of elemental mastery can focus the epic pet?
I am just asking to start working on my next mage goals other than leveling and general gearing up.

Thanks
Khali
Villy

Re: Pet Focus Items

Post by Villy »

The staves are all element specific.

There are several pet focus items that are a general focus that work significantly better (By significantly better, I mean higher pet level boost = higher pet damage/hp/mitigation) than the elemental staves.

One is for LDoN points "Diamond Prism of Companionship".

Another is the elemental summoning range from plane of time, and a third is one of the leviathan rings from world bosses.
Jarcon25

Post by Jarcon25 »

Thank you so much for this information.
Villy

Post by Villy »

Of course :D Glad I was able to help!
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

Here are the available focus items that I know about ordered by decreasing power :

-Gemstone of Dark Flame (from world boss, not sure which. Available on casual vendors) : effect minion of discord +20%dps, pet power +35

-Symbol of ancient symmoning (plane of time phase 5) :effect minion of eternity +15% dps, pet power +25

-Gloves of dark summoning (Vex Thal first boss of third floor) : effect minion of darkness +13% dps, pet power +20

-Diamond prism of companionship (LdoN aug): effect summoner's boon +8% dps pet power +15

- Staves of elemental mastery (fire and earth poh revenants, water phingel, air plane of sky quest) : pet power +10, only works for pets lvl 49 to 60.
y2sky2003

Post by y2sky2003 »

It's been ages since I got mine, but I think Gemstone of Dark Flame drops from The Sleeper and maybe Ancient Beholder. I could be wrong. If you're seeing it on a vendor, it's because a player has sold it to them.