Maestro of Rancor

They are always willing to take a pounding.
inwkxm

Maestro of Rancor

Post by inwkxm »

It may not be a bug it maybe something else, but here goes. Was helping try and get hand of Maestro for warrior epic and it did not drop the Hand of Maestro. So we moved on the see of Maestro of Rancor would drop it.

What we found was while he was not difficult he is un-killable currently. His AOE Lifetap is keeping him topped off. So I tried to bring up some heavy DPS to take him down. Ranger and Zerker and the lowest we got him was 50% before he healed back up.

I will try and get some logs of the fight or a new one, but that AOE was going off so much at 900ish HP DPS just could not keep up.

Again I maybe missing something, but I know I have done him in the past with 1 or 2 and it was manageable, long fight but manageable. Now I am not sure if I was just lucky or I am missing something.

Anyways just heads up and I will try to get logs as soon as I can.

Thanks,

Toban
poru
Site Admin

Re: Maestro of Rancor

Post by poru »

There is a definite strategy you have to follow to down this guy.

I'm not keen on posting spoilers and it should be easy enough to find.

Hand of the Maestro (mob) now drops Hand of the Maestro (item) every time in both versions of Hate.

Changed from only 70% drop chance in revamped Hate.
inwkxm

Post by inwkxm »

OH a challenge, now I just must figure this little puzzle out.

Thanks Poru. I just was not sure if I had lost my mind or not....But I am up for a good challenge. :D

Toban
Shakesbeard

Post by Shakesbeard »

poru wrote: 17 Sep 2018 16:32 There is a definite strategy you have to follow to down this guy.

I'm not keen on posting spoilers and it should be easy enough to find.

Hand of the Maestro (mob) now drops Hand of the Maestro (item) every time in both versions of Hate.

Changed from only 70% drop chance in revamped Hate.
Downed hand twice now and no hand heh.
Karm

Post by Karm »

I got the hand from the hand.