Rogue Epic 1.0 confirmed working

They like to take you from behind.
Aniac

Rogue Epic 1.0 confirmed working

Post by Aniac »

I have done this epic several times now on the server and it works. I have also helped another player obtain theirs.

One piece of info that differs from what you may read on a guide...Stanos spawns behind the rogue guild leader, Anson McBale...all the way back against the wall in that cubby in Highpass, and Not in front of him like some of the guides report.

One related quest in the mix with the Rogue Epic is to obtain the rogue mask, Guise of the Coercer, commonly called 'Stanos' Head' quest, which involves a turn in to General V'Ghera in kith. This quest works as well....however, you cannot complete both the epic and mask at the same time...the General will depop when you do turn in for mask. I had someone else do the turn in for me after spawning him.

I would suggest getting the epic on general principle, however, they do have 4 aug stones slots, so you can get a pretty decent bump in stats or saves etc, which depending on your gear, this can help. The weapon doesnt have that great of a ratio, so you will be looking to upgrade to something better from VP, VT, or eventually the Planes.

If you need help obtaining your epic, i.e. whacking the General at level 50....ask for help, here or in game.

Aniac
inwkxm

Re: Rogue Epic 1.0 confirmed working

Post by inwkxm »

What am I doing wrong? HA

I have everything except for the Cazic Quill. So I collected all the Robes to hand in to Vilnius the Small that spawns in West Karana. How I understood it is there is a brigand that de-spawns 9 or 10 pm game time each day and Vilnius the Small spawns around 11pm game time.

I have been at this camp for hours and hours. I do see the a brigand that is on the hill and the place holder but I never see him de-spawn. Am I missing something to get him to pop so I can hand in the Robes or is it just a waiting game for him.

Thanks,

PS Never Mind----It just took hours for this guy to show up...Be patient he will show at some point ha.
Aniac

Re: Rogue Epic 1.0 confirmed working

Post by Aniac »

Honestly, I never did the robe portion of the quest. I helped others do part of it here and there.

Its been a while now, but I am fairly certain I got the quill off the General.

I think I am KOS or disliked by whatever faction Stanos is on, but other than that, let me know if you need help with the epic...or guise of coercer.

Aniac